Thursday 19 April 2012

Fairy Best wishes

Sooo many gorgeous digi stamps. I'm like a kid, in one giant worldwide sweetie store! lol. My latest purchase is Fairy Fae Dreams from Tiddly Inks. I have a friend that loves fairy's, so I wanted to do a birthday card for her with a fairy on.
I've coloured her with my ProMarkers. I've also had my 1st go at Red/Ginger hair by following a wonderful tutorial by Debs @frecklesplace. I'm really pleased how it turned out for my 1st attempt. I'm getting slightly better with this colouring lark....(slowly!). I never knew colouring was so complex! lol. I've then added glitter to her dress, wings & roses in her hair.

I've raided the dies box for this card. I've used my new sizzix frame that I had for my birthday, it's lovely but sadly not too fond of card.
I've made the flowers with the Marianne Creatables die & added beads to the middle of them
I was aiming for a shabby chic look, hence the tearing of some papers, the lace & the pearls.

For this card I have followed the sketch from Pink Gem Challenge blog.

I'm entering the following challenges

Pink Gem Challengeb 44 - Sketch
Tiddly inks challenge - Photo inspiration - Lilacs & purples from the umbrella
Sweet stampin challenge - Girly but no pink
Sugar Creek Hollow. - Die cuts or punches
Sketchy Colors 113 - Purple/lilac Brown
Digital Tuesday Challenge -156 Distressed
Flutter by Wednesdays - 199
Inky Impressions challenges - Birthday
Fab n funky challenges - 117-lace and pearls
Make it Monday - Link Party 

Right of to Zzzzz land now.
Hugs TC x

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, cute image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!

    Love you´re little roses!

    Thank you for playing with us at Tiddly Inks this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've combined beautiful shabby chic elements together here and your fairy is adorable. The hair is luscious red! Love the shimmer and highlights you've added in it as well. I concur, never knew coloring required so much thinking! LOL....
    Beautiful card and layout.

    Thank you so much for linking up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Inky Impressions "birthday" challenge. Good luck!
    ~jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at SC this week - hope to see you next time too :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Love the purple.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Beautiful colouring - well done, I love the colours. And those flowers...! Glad you could join us at Fab'n'Funky this week, hope to see you again next week! judit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that beautiful and I love the font you used too!!
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous card - lovely colours and a cute little lady thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie this is amazing,t hank you for joining us at Tiddly inks this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love the lilacs you have used and your new ginger hair colour combo is fab!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us in the colour inspiration challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Card, Thanks so much for playing along with our Distressing Challenge eat Digital Tuesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my creations, they are very much appreciated, and make my day. TC xox